Monday, March 5, 2012

Public Apology to the South Oakleigh Club

I'd like to express my sincere apology to the staff of the South Oakleigh Club for my negative comments on this blog which have been subsequently removed. I am sorry to have caused you this trouble and concern and would like to publicly apologise for any problems caused.

I can say that over the last few years of my involvment with the venue, the staff have been more than helpful and have gone above and beyond to supply great customer service to our club members and doing all they can to ensure that we have good meals, good venue set up and to allow our events to occur in a manner as smooth as possible.

Please accept my public apology and hope that we can work together as well have we have done in the past.

My sincerest apologies

Helen Blunden
President
Rotary Club Moorleigh Moorabbin

No comments: